Let me tell you a few things about trying to have a baby unsuccessfully:
- It’s impossible to relax about it.
- Getting drunk and doing it like teenagers isn’t working.
- I can’t just let it happen on its own because for 2 years it hasn’t worked that way.
- My hubby is fed up with the process, but still dreams about having a second child, even if some days he’s sure he’s over it.
- Mr Wonderful and I argue about having another since our girl is nearly 3 and becoming independent on so many levels, he wonders why go back?
- My work/creativity is not my “other baby”.
- I have a huge ball of love inside me that belongs to someone else, and I want to share it with him or her. Call it a mother’s intuition, I feel the other person who is supposed to be in my family.
- I am stubborn and determined and don’t like the feeling of failure or brokenness.
- When you tell me give it more time, it makes the time feel endless.
- Here’s good advice: shut up, be supportive and give a girl a hug on her bad days.
- Stress is not conducive to baby making, please tell my life that because life is stressful. (Dad going in to get his third stent on Monday, prayers please.)
Anyone else feeling this way too?